
I haven't taught yet but I have to say that I have learned from just studying that the D&C is a book of scripture that I have not given the credit it is due. I never read it with the understanding that the Savior is the author. Even though I have read it, it never clicked before truly how we can come to know our Savior by reading it. I knew the revelations were all answers to prayer and i also know that when we pray our answers come from the Lord but I never had put the two together. These words are insights into who our Savior is and truly what he has done for us to make it possible to return to live with our Heavenly Father. I look forward to teaching tomorrow. I find that I learn even more when given the opporunity to prepare, teach, and be edified by the spirit. I'll write more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment